About The RescYOU Group
This group is founded by Justin and Reecie Gilmore, in memory of her two year old son, Clinton Ryan Miller, who passed away in an accidental drowning. This organization was formed in honor of a group of grieving families who are local to the Acadiana area. We believe it is important to establish a safe place for families to come together, share similar situations, talk about our children, and to provide hope. We understand that there is nothing normal about having to bury a child, and often the bereaved become isolated.
Let us RescYOU you!
- Provide financial aid for end- of- life expenses and offer emotional support for families who have suffered the loss of a child from one year of age to seventeen years old.
- We will support the families from the following Louisiana Parishes: Evangeline, Iberia, Lafayette, St. Landry, St. Martin, Vermillion, Jeff Davis, Avoyelles, St. Mary, and Acadia
- Provide financial aid for end- of- life expenses paid to funeral homes, granite / vault companies, burial plots, or medical bills associated with the child’s death.
- Provide emotional support by offering private counseling and facilitated support groups.
- Provide a RescYOU Navigator to assist a newly bereaved family on what to do next.
- Offer community awareness programs and prevention workshops.
- Assist family and friends on ways that they can support a bereaved family by offering them instructional information and tools.